If your tolerance for abusers and sexual abuse is missing, then snag yourself these comfy joggers. 10% of the proceeds from this collection will go to The California Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CALCASA)
Please note: This is a made-to-order item, it takes 2–7 business days to create the product and fulfill your order - THEN we ship, and the average shipping time is 4 business days depending on the delivery destination
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg
DID YOU KNOW?
The VAST majority of sexual violence perpetrators in the United States do not go to jail. In fact out of every 1000 sexual assaults, 995 perpetrators will walk free. Perpetrators of sexual violence are less likely to go to jail or prison than other criminals. But the criminal justice system as a primary response, is not the solution. We must look at the bigger picture and aim to find solutions that will prevent sexual violence in the first place. While many good people work to do that, work with us to educate allies and empower survivors.
WHO IS CALCASA?
CALCASA provides leadership, vision and resources to rape crisis centers, individuals and other entities committed to ending sexual violence. CALCASA envisions a world free from sexual violence, just like us.
|Waist width (inches)||11||13||15||17||19|
|Inseam length (inches)||31||31 ½||32||32 ½||33|